The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director, Partner Development to assist in carrying out the Foundation’s development consulting projects. This position requires a broad range of skills in support of key objectives and goals relating to fundraising, development, and marketing.
The Project Coordinator will assist with projects from several different clients. Because of this, multi-tasking and prioritization are important to successfully carrying out all tasks. Responsibilities will include organizing all project-related elements, such as drafts of correspondence, presentations, and project results. In addition, various administrative responsibilities are necessary, including performing research, tracking and analyzing information and data, preparing progress reports, creating and maintaining project schedules, and filing project documents. Project Coordinators will also serve as a liaison between various departments to ensure a timely exchange of information. Accuracy of such information is vital to this position.
Project Coordinators will be asked to attend meetings and events off-site. Compensation for mileage and tolls will be provided, but Project Coordinators are responsible for their own transportation to and from such meetings and events.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years work experience
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work
- Superior organizational skills and abilities in effectively prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must have spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on donor relations
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication
- Access to a car and valid driver’s license
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample of their choosing. Complete applications should be sent to careers@theCFGP.org with the subject line "CFGP: Project Coordinator Application."